A delight for the senses!
Our personal attitude to food and love for Italy provoked us to realize our idea.
In our store on st. Saborna 11 A offers a variety of prosciutto crudo, prosciutto koto, typical Italian sausages and high quality Italian wines.
With us you will find a great abundance of cheeses that you can taste and try on the spot to make your right choice.
We can satisfy the specific demand of culinary fans when choosing products.
Driven by the desire to be unique and give you the opportunity to choose from our wide range, we have selected products that you will find only with us:
- over 40 types of sheep’s, goat’s and cow’s milk cheeses from producers such as Caseificio Gennari, Nonno Nanni, Agri Cansiliglio, Carozzi, Le Fattorie Fiandino, Caseificio il Fiorino, Caseificio il Forteto, Perenzin Latteria, Formaggi Debbene.
- prosciutto crudo: prosciutto parma – aged 20 months, 24 months and 30 months, prosciutto Veneto DOP, prosciutto Norcia, prosciutto Tuscany DOP, San Daniele aged 18 months and aged 20 months.
- Ham – Serrano, aged 15 months, Ham – Serrano 24 months, Teruel ham, Pata Negra ham, aged 36 months and Mangalica ham, aged 24 months.
- You can choose between 8 types of hams from different manufacturers.
- Mortadella: Mortadella classic “Slow Food”, Mortadella with pistachios and Mortadella with truffles.
- variety of spicy salamis – Vetrichina, Spianata.
- Gentile pasta, Marco Giacosa, Giuliano Tartufi, Monograno Felicetti.
- Olive oils from different parts of Italy, pitted black olives in olive oil, a variety of antipasti and sauces.
- Vinegar from Leonardi.
- MokaSirs coffee.
- Giuliano Tartufi truffle products.